• Master of Law from Southwestern University of Political Science & Law
• Former Chief of the Economic Tribunal in the People’s Court of Longgang District, Shenzhen
• Founder of the Longgang branch of the Guangdong Zhuojian Law Firm
Member of the Chinese Law Society
• As seasoned law professional, Damon is well-versed in corporate law, contract law, and shareholder rights protection. Damon has accumulatively reviewed court cases worth more $2 billion USD and has had rich experience in corporate IPO, corporate restructuring, and M&A.
• After having spent five years researching the Web 3.0 space, in 2021, Mr. Huang led an $30 million USD angel investment round into New Web Mining, in partnership with the Shenzhen Municipal Government and Futian District Government